- Validation at the vocational secondary school level.
- Support of the project director.
- Financed by the state and employers.
- Validation for the recognition of immigrants’ competences as equivalent to the German qualification.
- Presentation of skills when documentation is insufficient.
- Extensive counsellor support.
- Validation certificate is issued independently of attaining the qualification.
- Free-of-charge validation.
- Validation as an alternative way of attaining a qualification, instead of a training course or extramural examinations.
- Practical assessment methods.
- Unified, national validation standard.
- Counsellor support at each stage.
- Possibility to confirm part of the learning outcomes.
- Validation to initially assess immigrants’ skills.
- Innovative tools.
- Dynamic quality assurance system, adapting to the growing need for qualified medical physicians.
- Improvements of methods and tools.
- Trust and cooperation between the evaluated institution and the institution performing the evaluation.
- Flexible approach to evaluation.
- Combining the qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Participatory character of evaluations.
- Diversity of evaluation methods and tools.
- Building a culture of quality by promoting good practices.