Good practice – Quality assurance
- Dynamic quality assurance system, adapting to the growing need for qualified medical physicians.
- Improvements of methods and tools.
- Trust and cooperation between the evaluated institution and the institution performing the evaluation.
- Flexible approach to evaluation.
- Combining the qualitative and quantitative approaches.
- Participatory character of evaluations.
- Diversity of evaluation methods and tools.
- Building a culture of quality by promoting good practices.